PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- The Puppet Company PC007011 Knitted Puppets Mango
- Oscar RoomMates RMK1478GM Sesame Street Bert and Ernie Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decals
- Inflatable Palm Tree Coolers 66cm 26Inch – Pack of 10
- Live Line LS2000BC Guitar Strap
- 01 super body MINI Datsun Fairlady 240Z BRE EDITION 66300 (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Generic JMT 100pcs 23cm 4p OSD Cable Connector for APM 2.8 2.6 Pixhawk PIX PX4 Flight Controller RC Drone
- Bohemian Floral Elastic Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Corner Slipcovers Geometic Removable Spandex Stretch Predective Couch Cover 5, Double Seater
- Double Storage Cart W 20 Drawers-25.5 X38 X15.5 Multicolor
- KKXXYD Fashion Art Sculpture Illusion 7 color Change Desk Lamp Novelty Poodle Modelling 3D Led Night Lighting Touch Button Optical Lamp
- KTYX Summer Teddy Washable VIP Pet Nest Than Xiong Bomei Small Dog Mat Law Fighting Dog Bed Pet Bed (Size L)
- Bay Max jigsaw cube Bay Max B
- Mushu Plush Doll Mulan Stuffed Toys
- Christmas Greeting Card Design Town Casual Daypack Travel Bag College School Backpack for Mens and Women
- Oyo Sportstoys Hawaii Warriors OYO Sports Toys Endzone 2.0 Set 106PCS PCFBHAWFS1G2FB, Green White, One Size
- KFZ Flower Leaf Printed Bed Set BeddingSet Includes Comforter Cover Fitted Sheet Pillowcases Twin Full Queen Sheets Set Plant Design for Kids Adult 4pcs (You Me, Grey, Twin 60 x80 )
- Funko - Figurine Walking Dead - 2-Pack Negan & Carl Exclu Pop 10cm - 0889698215343
- Trademark Fine Art Invisible II by Sisa Jasper, 14x14
- AM PM Kids Paint Smock, Cupcakes
- Crafters Companion Die'sire Essentials Only Words Dies - Niece by Crafters Companion
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
- 5x8M LPKH Tarpaulin Waterproof Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Covers Camping Gardening and Truck Tarp Sheet Canvas TARPAULINS (Size 6X8M)
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.