PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- A Kid Backpack Collection School Bag for Teens Casual Canvas Backpack with USB Charging Port (color D)
- Abstract Animal Birds Painting by Numbers Digital Canvas Wall Art coloring by Number Home Decor Living Room Wall Art Gift 40x50CM
- Belt 80cm Pooh (japan import)
- Ruby Gathered Wool Thick Thick Multi System 100 g 30 m 3 pieces
- Most lottery premium Magical Girl Madoka Magica Magiccraft G Award die cut cushion all five
- Pattern13 W55 x L63 Beihai1Sun Moon décor Darkening Curtains Cartoon Style Moons and Stars Hanging from Clouds Kids Boys Design Sky Pattern Curtain for Kids Room Pale bluee Yellow W63 x L45
- Hobby Master HM Lockheed F-16C Block 52 1615 1 72 diecast plane model aircraft
- Bikkuratamago dyizuni-finga-masukotto Bath Ball Pack of 15Box
- -grade 32 teeth Folding saw Pruning saws Folding pruning saw Garden tools
- Solid Stretch Sofa Covers Tight Wrap Soft Slipcovers Elastic Couch Cover for Single Seat Green, See Below for Size descriptions
- Bentham (10th Anniversary) 25cm Portrait of Pirates Ex-Limited x One Piece Excellent Model Figure Series + 1 Free Official Japanese One Piece Trading Card Bundle
- Sailor Moon Stella color collection vol.1 Moon + Sailor Mercury set of 2
- Yellow Ages 9-13 Titan Skid Classroom Chair, Plastic, Age 9-13 Years, orange
- MCCW Reborn Baby Girl Doll That Looks Real Cuddle Bear Bella, 21 inch Soft GentleTouch Vinyl, Safety Tested for Age 3+, 3-Piece Gift Set
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.